Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #47999

Unfiltered | January 30, 2017

(As a child I was always prone to sleepwalking, and sleeptalking, often in such a manner that it was almost impossible to tell if I was awake or not, as my sleeping self was usually was trying to convince everyone, that it was awake. My whole family knew about that. What they did not know, was that my younger brother used to sleeptalk very often too, but since we shared the room, and I usually went to sleep later than him, I always told him to sleep, which worked wonders on him, but as I was told, not so much on me.
This night is no different, I am still awake, albeit almost asleep, after reading a book, while my brother is already sleeping.I can hear my mom coming up the stairs, when my brother starts sleeptalking.)

Brother: Cmon, [My name] go to sleep.

Me: What are you talking about? I am trying to sleep!

Mom: [My name], go to sleep.

(My mom comes into the room and switches the light switch on, because she wanted to be sure that I was not sleepwalking.)

Me(blinded by the light, as it was right above my bed): What is wrong with you people? I am trying to sleep!

Mom:[My brothers name], how long has he been sleeptalking?

(At this point my brother has ceased sleeptalking and is not responding.)

Me: I am not sleeptalking, close the light, and go to bed you lunatics.

(She then left the room after telling me not to sleepwalk, and in the morning asked my completely oblivious brother if he could sleep after my “sleeptalking”, cue me ranting about not being sleeptalking and questioning my mothers and brothers sanity.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!