Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #47960

Unfiltered | December 11, 2016

(This happened on 2011 night of December 24 which also happens to be the day Tsunami hit us. So this topic usually comes up on every December. At this particular day all my cousins, uncles and aunties were invited for a fun family night. Even though we are Buddhist we wish each other Merry Christmas. So after a long tiring day I was dozing off on the couch and was very lazy to move a muscle. I was aware that all decide to head to their respected bedrooms, before that this happened:)

Uncle: Okay, everyone I’m tired and sleepy…*yawns* see you all tomorrow.

Everyone: *different voices* Okay good night…sleep well…sleep tight….

Me: *waking up from all the commotions* What time is it?

Auntie: 1:40AM wow! time just flies.

Me: Oh…okay old people..good night and Merry Tsunami.

Uncle: Merry Tsu…what?

Me: *realizing* No! Merry New Year! *struggling* I wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year but mixed up! LISTEN TO MEEEE!

(All burst out laughing for few minutes.)

Me: *feeling so tired and relaxed at the same time that I was at the verge of tears* What? I’m tired and all and you guys were talking about Tsunami and stuff so I kind of heard and had a dream for a split second.

Older cousin: Merry Newmas [My name]! May your mom bless you with more plates and spoons to wash and sponges to scrub!

(Even today they wish each other Merry Tsunami or Merry Newmas to mock me.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!