Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #47937

Unfiltered | October 17, 2016

(I’m a 6’1″ guys and about 220 pounds and my sister is 5’0″ exactly and 105 pounds. I tend to use my size and strength to my advantage and grab my sister and just sit on her because that’s just what older brothers do. One day we’re in the kitchen while my mother tries to text my aunt. I grab my sister, put her on the floor and sit on her)

Sister: Would you get off me!!

Me: Hmm…let me think about it…no.

(She wiggles around and breaks free but I grab her and manage to put her and a bear hug)

Sister: What the hell! Let go!

(I spot a clump of dust and dirt in the corner and move her right next)

Me: Go lick it! Eat the clump of dirt.

Sister: Noooooooo!

Mom: Hey [My name]!

(Thinking the fun of torturing my sister is over I let her go. My mom walks up to me looking like she’s about to give me a lecture about not bothering my sister)

Mom: [My name], how do you spell decision?

Sister: What?! That’s why you yelled at him?! Because you wanted to know how to spell decision?! Did you just not see him torturing me for the last five minutes?!

Mom: When was he torturing you?

(I just burst out laughing at my mother’s complete disregard of what occurred in front of her the last five minutes. My sister just walks away.)

Sister: I hate all of you.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!