Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #47905

Unfiltered | September 15, 2016

(My brother and I are playing a quiz game with my uncle and one of my cousins. In this game, the questions are all about trivia that everybody should know, so instead of gaining points for right answers, you lose points for wrong answers. My cousin is 22.)

Me: *reading question to my cousin* How do you say “Four Seasons” in Italian?

Cousin: Uuuh…”Quattro Stagi”- no, wait. That’s pizza…

(My cousin gives up after a while, so we continue with the other questions on the card. When he’s finished guessing them all, I read the answers.)

Me: …and “Four Seasons” in Italian is “Quattro Stagioni”. -5 points!

Cousin: Wait, WHAT?!

Uncle: And you almost said it, too! Why didn’t you go for it?

Cousin: I thought it meant something like “Four Cheeses”, like it has four types of cheese…

(In Sweden, Quattro Stagioni is a type of pizza with ham, shrimps or mussels, mushrooms and artichoke. The kicker? There actually is a type of pizza called “Four Cheeses”!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!