Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #47805

Unfiltered | May 29, 2016

(I am seven years old and it is Christmas day, my grandparents, who I live with, take me to their car garage and show me that I got a trampoline)

Me: “Yay! I finally got one! How did Santa know though? I didn’t put it in my letter”

Grandpa: “That’s because we helped Santa deliver your gifts, we told him that our very good little girl really wanted a trampoline but thought it would take up too much space and other kids wouldn’t get their gifts, so Santa told us that he would always have enough room for such a good little girl’s gift and let us help with it, he even left a note for you” I look at the neatly written note and read it.

Me: *reading the note* “Dear (Name) I hope that you have a great Christmas and enjoy your trampoline and remember to be nice to your nan and pop, they were nice enough to help me and even gave me a gift of my own, also, my reindeer enjoyed the carrots and the little treats you made and Mrs Claus and I enjoyed the cookies.

Love Santa”

(It was one of the best days o my childhood, to this day I still believe in Santa)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!