Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #47792

Unfiltered | May 16, 2016

(My mom, sister and I are at home preparing dinner. We’re talking about our piano tuner who is coming in a week. My sister and I, both 19, are Harry Potter fanatics.)

Mom: Remember, if she sees you, she’ll want to talk. If she talks, she’ll never get out of here, so pretend you’re not home!

Sister: Ok, so… you’re downstairs, the dog is in her crate, and we’ll be upstairs… in our rooms, making no noise and pretending we don’t exist.

Me: YES! And mom will be in the lounge, waiting to graciously welcome our guest into our home.

(We both start grinning now. Mom rolls her eyes as I continue.)

Me: And after she arrives, we’ll start banging things around, and slamming our closet doors shut!

Sister: And mom will say all the sound is just the cat… uh, dog! And we’ll ruin the punch line of her joke!

Me: Oh! And last but not least, we’ll both come downstairs and drop a cake on her head! Then mom will have to apologise, and explain that these are her daughters and we’re very disturbed meeting strangers, that’s why we had to stay upstairs!

(We’re now laughing hysterically.)

Sister: Let’s do it!

Mom: I can’t believe you two.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!