Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32799

Unfiltered | August 7, 2017

(When I was younger (3 or so), I would, for some reason, mix up certain sounds for others. The ones in this story are ‘b’ and ‘f’ (boy-foy, fly-bly, etc. My mother gets a call from my daycare one day to come and pick me up.)

Daycare lady: Your son swore at me!

Mum: Pardon?

Daycare lady: We were teaching him about animals and he called me a b****!

Mum: His vocabulary definitely does not go that far. Can you show me what you were teaching specifically?

Daycare lady: *shows my Mum a picture of a fish* I showed him this and he turned to me and said ‘b****’!

(My Mum finally realises what had happened, and attempts to tell the lady.)

Mum: oh, ooohh. I know what happened now.

Daycare lady: Oh good! You can finally punish him! We’ve sat him in time out the entire day! But I’m sure you can give him a good smack on the bum!

Mum: What? No! Ok first of all, he was trying to say ‘fish’, but he sometimes confuses ‘f’ with ‘b’, so he said ‘bish’. And second of all, you put him in time out for the WHOLE DAY?

Daycare lady: Yeah, he hasn’t had anything after morning tea.

Mum: WHAT?!?! So he has had NO food for pretty much tithe whole TIME HE WAS HERE?!?! No. Nope. We are changing daycares. C’mon (My Name), let’s go.

(I happily got up and walked out with my Mum, never to go there again. This daycare had a very bad reputation for not looking after kids properly. They used to laugh at me when the bully at the daycare (yes there was a bully, and they had nothing done about him) threw my thongs (flip flops for Americans and others) over the daycare fence after taking them off me in various ways, but that’s another story.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!