Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32789

Unfiltered | July 29, 2017

My band class was extremely small only 7 students total. Once a week everybody expect one person gets kicked out of the band room so each person can record some music. During this time we go to the stage to practice with no teacher supervision. A few students found a box of tennis shoes behind one of the curtains. And begin to use the laces to swing it around trying to see how far up they can throw them. (The ceiling is extremely high) as I fear the teacher walking in any second I only watch them do this. One kid manages to throw the shoe very high causing it to land onto one of the lights and staying there with only the shoelaces dangling down. This is not noticeable unless you look up at the light which is set very high on the ceiling. Everybody laughs and spends then rest of the practice somewhat tense waiting for the shoe to fall back down. It never does. This was in 8th grade and now I’m my senior year of high school, when I go back to the band room to greet my old teacher, I go to the stage and the show is still there with only the shoelaces dangling down.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!