Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32713

Unfiltered | May 12, 2017

(I just started working as a residential advisor in my student accomodation building. I am knocking on the doors of new residents to tell them that there is an event they are required to go to. I see a girl knock on one door and go in. Less than a minute later, I get to that door and another residential advisor tells me it is on our list of ones with new residents. I knock and, after a few seconds, the male resident opens the door fully, choosing not to peer through a small gap like some do or just call out that he will be there in a minute.)

Resident: Hi!

(I notice that he does not have a shirt on but I don’t mind.)

Me: Hi!

(My eyes travel downwards and I realise that he has his shorts around his knees, fully exposing his underwear. I am female and barely know him. He slowly, calmly begins pulling his shorts up. I look away.)

Me: Um, so, are you a new resident?

Resident: No

Me: Right, sorry. I didn’t need to bother you then since you don’t need to go to the event for new residents. But there’s still a barbecue that you could go to this evening.

(I look back at him and see that he has finally finished zipping up his shorts.)

Resident: Oh, cool. Hey [girlfriend] do you want to go to a barbecue?

Girlfriend: (without getting up from the bed) Sure

Me: Great. Well, I’ll see you there.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!