Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32594

Unfiltered | January 8, 2017

This took place a fair fee years ago, when my class was on a school trip to see a musical at a nearby theatre. Some friends and I decide to go get some cheaper snacks from a corner shop nearby. As we’re walking, a girl who just showed up marches up behind one of my friends and yanks on her hair, pulling her to the floor, screaming something about a dad. We separate them, and I hear more shouting. A guy outside a pub is yelling at the girl, telling her off, while she yells back. The teacher quickly runs over and firmly tells the girl to get back in her mums car: she will not be seeing the performance. The girl and her mum argue with him for a bit but he stands his ground, and as soon as he mentions calling the police they stop and they leave. My friend is alright, but a little shaken.

Our next drama lesson the girl came in looking incredibly sheepish. I never really got a clear story on why she’d attacked, but I heard about a year later she was arrested for assaulting someone else.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!