Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32492

Unfiltered | September 25, 2016

(This happens during second grade at third period. Keep in mind that I was a very well-behaved kid during the year in second grade. I hadn’t committed a single misdeed.)

Teacher: ” Excuse me (My Name) please visit me in the hallway.”

When the teacher calls you into the hallway, it’s most likely because you did something wrong. But, I however, had no clue what I had done wrong. I was pretty sure I hadn’t gotten into any sort of trouble during the three periods. I follow the teacher into the hallway anyways.

Teacher looks at me with a very furious expression.

Teacher:” Explain to me why you did such a terrible thing!!!”

I am in utter shock for I know I hadn’t done anything wrong. I just started to cry and stutter.

Me: I don’t….don’t know what you are talking about miss…”

Teacher:” Don’t lie to me (My Name)!!!”

Me:”But-”

Teacher: “I will not tolerate for such behavior!!! This is your only and last chance, don’t ever do this again.”

I just nodded and went back to class.

(To this day, I have no idea what she was talking about. I assume a student had lied about me.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!