Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32441

Unfiltered | August 4, 2016

It’s valentines day, unfortunately on Thursdays we have to finish at 8pm. No-one is happy about it, but we are being paid to be here by our companies to cannot book time off.

Female classmate: I have to leave early tonight.

Lecturer: What is it this time?

Female classmate: I have a dentist appointment.

Lecturer: OK what time are you leaving.

Female classmate: err 6(pm)

Lecturer: … you have a dentist appointment after 6pm?

Female classmate: (Indignantly) yeah.

Lecturer: (sighs) fine, make sure you catch up on any work you missed.

(No-one believes her partly as she pulls this all the time. the day carries on we get into our last lesson at 7pm)

Lecturer: Where’s (Female classmate).

Me: Dentist .

Lecturer: Well that’s a load of sh’t. Isn’t it?! I mean you are all paid to be here, your company trusts you to come to college for your own good and to make up something like that!

Me: I can’t comment.

Lecturer: I appreciate your loyalty but this isn’t on, I’m going to have a work with (manager) tomorrow.

(He did and she got brought into the office for a disciplinary meeting, it turns out that she disappeared to see her boyfriend (of course) she was made to apologise to the lecturer and the whole class the next week.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!