Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32423

Unfiltered | July 18, 2016

(Our history teacher is a very strict, but fair teacher. He loves to mock students, but we know he doesn’t mean it and we all love him dearly because it makes lessons a lot of fun. It’s a few days after we’ve taken a big history exam. The room we’re in has windows right under the ceiling and one of them isn’t closing completely, which causes it to swing back and forth with a loud bang each in every breeze. Student #1 has her table right under this window. She is known for talking a lot in class and not paying attention much. After another BANG of the window…)

Student #1: “Mr. [Teacher]? This window scares me!”

Teacher (without missing a beat, grinning from ear to ear): “Well maybe it’ll finally come down, we’d probably have less of a problem afterwards!”

(The whole class, including Student #1, bursts into laughter. Fast forward a few days.)

Student #1: “So… Mr. [Teacher], how’s it going with the exams? When will we get them back?”

Teacher: “Well, I haven’t gotten really far up to now, but what I saw wasn’t great at all…”

Student #1 (knowing she didn’t do well at all too, with a grin): “Well then… We could just pretend that exam never happened?”

Teacher (stops and thinks for a second, then starts grinning too): “Oh how I wish that window would fall off already…”

(Again, the whole class loses it. We had him for three years and there was a story like that in probably every lesson – each time with the student being mocked laughing the loudest. He was a great teacher. And yes, we did pay him back regularly!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!