Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32396

Unfiltered | June 14, 2016

(Throughout the year, our Algebra teacher was easy to say, not the best. While I was usually quiet and not called on, he is getting on my nerves this particular day, Over some homework issue. While I do not recall the exact exchange, I do remember it did include this:)

Me: [Teacher], I’m still not understanding this. I haven’t been able to put it all together, and I would do my homework more often if you based grades on that instead of who you like more!

Teacher: You just do it!

(At this point, I had truly had enough of his attitude, let alone had a care for the fact the entire class was staring by now. He was never much help explaining the equations in the first place, but he was just being stubborn.)

Me: Make me!

Teacher: *confused* What did you say?

Me: Come back here and make me! Your job isn’t to stand up there and tell kids how bad they are at math!

Teacher: That’s it, I’m calling your parents.

(He did, in fact, call both my Mom and Stepdad. The best part? My Stepdad hadn’t said anything about it, but my Mom did ask me not to get in any more trouble in Algebra because she couldn’t stand talking to my teacher.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!