Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32351

Unfiltered | April 27, 2016

(I’m in ELA class, and I have 4 highlighters. We each need 2. My friend borrows one, and one is yellow,and we’re using yellow paper. My green highlighter (which I’m using) is almost dry.)

Jerk Para: Get a different highlighter.

Me: I don’t have any other highlighters, and I can make this one work.

(Jerk Para proceeds to take me to the Hub, basically a second school office, and tell my special ed case manager about what happened, twisting the story to make me look bad.)

Case manager:(quietly) Just make a referral. He needs to get detention.

(She then proceeds to THROW AWAY my highlighter.)

Later:

(Jerk Para gets my trapper and math book. I realize that she let people TAKE THE ERASERS AND GRAPHITE(lead) OUT OF MY MECHANICAL PENCILS, leaving me with nothing to use in math class. By then I am so mad, I’m almost CRYING. Keep in mind that I’m in middle school.)

Case manager: You probably just took them out (referring to my pencil erasers) and forgot. You’re always doing that.

(About then, the bell rang and I went to math. My friends knew something was wrong and asked me what happened. My friend (we’ll call him Jeff) who has the same ELA as me told me that everyone started being a lot more f**kwad-y to Jerk Para after I left, and my friend let me borrow his pencil. Jeff agreed that Jerk Para is pretty ridiculous. I decided that I will never shut up about the thrown away highlighter as revenge.)

(P.S. Even the kid that thinks I’m super annoying and stupid agreed, getting detention over a highlighter is ridiculous. Also, I have never had detention ever before.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!