Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32290

Unfiltered | February 27, 2016

I used to work in a small school in a very small community, so it was normal for me to get to know families really well. This particular family had 4 boys, all male and I was the teacher of all of them on different points of my life.

I’m on the bus on my way back home, when the father of said children (who also happens to be a teacher and doubles my age) gets on.

Father: *to me* Well hello woman my sons are all in love with.

(I get really unconfortable and he sits next to me)

Father: Well of course they would, as you are so pretty. Would you like to got to the museum someday? I can teach you many things.

Me: *trying to avoid a problem* Definately! I’d love to go with your wife and children.

(I’m praying the he will go away. When a teenager gets on the bus and stands next to us)

Teen: Hello professor [father], is that your daughter?

Father: *laughing and placing his arm around my shoulders* No! This is the future mother of my children!

(It was the most horrible moment of my career. I still talk to the family, but avoid the father like the plague.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!