Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32275

Unfiltered | February 14, 2016

(Before school starts everyone stands in the cafeteria until we are allowed to leave. I am standing next to my friend when I get lightly bumped into a nearby chair. Thinking nothing of it I ignore it.)

Random Girl: “Um excuse me? It’s very rude to shove people.”

Me: “Well my friend bumped into me and I didn’t I just barely bumped your chair.”

Random Girl: “Well that’s no f****** excuse. YOU should have been paying attention.”

Me: “There is no need to talk like that.”

Random Girl: “What the f*** did you just say to me?”
(Before I can respond one of my friends who just got there steps in and starts yelling at the girl)

Friend#1 “Hey shut the f*** up.”

Random Girl: “You think you can f****** talk to me that way? I’m a sophomore and my goals are way higher than yours. How old are you anyway b*****?”

(It continued in this fashion for five minutes until we left. None of my friends told any teachers. When 4th period comes it turns out that the random girl not only told the teacher after calling Friend #1 a coward but also lied and said I shoved her and we both cussed at her for no reason. The teacher talked to Friend #1 about staying out of those girls drama, and no one got in trouble.)

Friend #1 “[ teacher ] didn’t even let me tell my side of the story and acted like I didn’t know what I was doing.

Me : ” I know right?!? That girl sure got mad over a chair.”

(Us and the rest of our friends now refer to her as “Upset Chair Chick”)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!