Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32144

Unfiltered | September 30, 2015

(When I was in 8th grade, my school offered a week-long trip from the United States to Italy and Greece. Our first full day on the tour buses, everyone gets handed out a weird sack breakfast to eat when we stop at what we were told was a rest stop. Our guide leads us into a building that has a lot of chairs and tables, not unlike our school’s cafeteria, and then disappears. Suddenly, a large angry man begins shouting at our teachers.)

Angry Man: *mostly shouting in Italian* NO! YOU GO! NO NO NO!

(Our guide came running back in, and after a quieter conversation, told us we all needed to get back on the buses immediately and eat there. Turns out, we had been lead into a closed restaurant; the owner had just arrived and forgot to lock the door behind him. The whole rest of the tour was plagued with bad scheduling and logistics: the company expected restaurants to be able to seat all hundred of us without any warning, and for four buses of students, teachers, and parents to be able to all use the same pair of one-seater gas station bathrooms in 10 minutes. Explains why the whole thing was so “affordable”!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!