Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #291618

, , , | Unfiltered | May 17, 2023

Decades ago, I co-owned a company, so if my partner and I wanted to go out in the middle of the day to hit a bucket of golf balls, we could. Joining us was another business owner. Since it was the middle of the day, we had the driving range to ourselves. Not long after we arrived, a young couple also strolled onto the range. They both looked about 17 or 18 and likely in school, but time of day said that they were out of school out to have some simple fun like a dating couple would.

Because of our close proximity and because of the absolutely gorgeous “Ferris Beuler” day, the five of us were taking our time and giving way to let the others take their drives. All was fine until the girl went to take her shot.

We were all righties and the couple was to the right of us as you faced the fairway. Naturally, we three guys just had to watch (what guys wouldn’t?)… not like we had a choice. The girl did know how to golf. No rank beginner could have hit a first shot so nicely. What she didn’t do that day was wear a golf shirt. Instead, she had on a really nice black blouse that was shaped like a skirt. As she followed through on the drive, she spun to face us. The blouse spun wide like a cheerleader’s skirt… and she wasn’t wearing a bra. She literally flashed her bubbies at us. Our eyebrows rose and we suppressed chuckles and she turned bright red. Her boyfriend was standing to her right and never saw anything, so he didn’t know what happened.

We cycled through the four guys again and she was up. She put less energy into the shot, but she still spun enough to flash us. At this point, my friends and I are visibly smiling and laughing. It couldn’t be helped. Her third time addressing the ball, she clamped her elbows to her side to keep the shirt down (I don’t know why she didn’t think to move her belt from her pants to around her waist) and tried to hit the ball. You cannot hit a golf ball this way. The ball dribbled off the tee. She scowled briefly, jammed the driver into her boyfriend’s hand and stalked off to their car.

My friends and I were left in tears laughing. I couldn’t help but think how much she was blame her boyfriend for the embarrassment, but I was certain that she would.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!