Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #291048

, , | Unfiltered | May 11, 2023

One of my cousins works as a part-time lecturer at his university. He can have an awkward sense of humor, but he’s also a kind, very smart guy.

I was on the phone with my uncle, his dad, and asked how things were going. My uncle said he found a Reddit post about my cousin, with nothing but nice comments. Curious, I searched his name after we hung up.

Someone at the university had been looking to take the course my cousin teaches. The choices were him and a professor who worked there full-time. Since my cousin didn’t have a profile on the university website, the student wasn’t sure who to go with.

A bunch of other students jumped in and recommended my cousin. They said he’s very smart, has a great sense of humor, and is relatable. The original poster decided to go with him and said they were actually excited about the class because of it.

I sadly don’t think my cousin is going to keep teaching after he gets his PhD, but I have a feeling he’ll do very well in life. And that Reddit post restored my faith in humanity a little bit.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!