Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #287841

, , | Unfiltered | March 30, 2023

We all get them. Robocalls, little bites of SPAM, showing up on your Caller ID as “Unknown”, “City State”, “Some Random Phone Number”… you usually find yourself casting your eye to one side to check if the ring– for once– is from a legit caller.

I’ve been getting a lot of these of late– all from one of those “Your car warran-TEE (the emphasis is always on the TEE) is about to expire, we’ve sent you mail (they haven’t) and this is the last warning (it’s not) and”– well, you know the drill. And Caller ID saves me from most of these by informing what “Unknown Caller” or “Phone Number I Don’t Know” is calling me.

So, I’m sitting down at the old PC, prepping to start my day, when the phone rings, I look over to check the ol’ Caller ID, just to see if there’s anything different.

There is.

Behold, the display informs me that I have an incoming “IMPORTANT CALL”.

After my eyes recovered from trying to roll out of my head, I had to give it to the spammers for trying something different!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!