Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #287238

, | Unfiltered | March 20, 2023

One day some morons from my school had fun writing “wash it” several times with a pen on a table in a classroom.
The next day, (a Friday if I remember correctly), we had our first class of the day in this room. A cleaning agent and the cleaning supervisor knock on the door.
The French teacher: come in!
The cleaning agent : someone wrote “wash this” on the table over there yesterday. (she points to a table and goes to this table)
Cleaning agent: so it’s one of you!
Student 1: but no, it’s not us!
Student 2 (at another table): wait… yesterday?
Cleaning agent: yes, I’m the one cleaning the classrooms this week and there was nothing written on Wednesday after school!
Student 3 (at the same table as Student 1): so it can’t be us! We didn’t have classes in this room yesterday!
Cleaning supervisor : ah really ?
Cleaning agent (not listening to us and talking to the teacher) :and you have to supervise your students.
French teacher: it wasn’t me, I don’t work on Thursdays.
Cleaning agent: can we check that?
French teacher : yes, the schedule is here !
Indeed, in my school, the schedule of each room was posted in the room in question.
Cleaning supervisor: indeed [French teacher] was not in this room yesterday and this class was not in this room either.
Cleaning agent: but who is it then?
Cleaning supervisor (showing the Thursday column on the planning board) : one of these classes, but we have to find out in which room are the teachers or the classes who were in this room yesterday and were hoping that some teachers saw something, it seems complicated to me (turning to the two students wrongly accused) : sorry !
They go out
Student 2: clearly the students who wrote this are assholes but she really thought that our 27 hours of classes by week were 27 hours of French?

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!