Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #287234

, , | Unfiltered | March 20, 2023

I’ve posted a couple of stories on here about my mother in law. So, here’s another one.

Today I got a call about my mammogram I had f
done a week ago on September 1. They called me back to back because I didn’t hear my phone ring so you know it’s not good. Anyway they told me a change showed up since last year’s and I need an ultrasound done.

I don’t drive and it’s not far from where my mil works so I made the appointment for 8:45 on the next day she works and told the lady I’d call back if I had to change it. For perspective she starts at 10 and the hospital is around 10 minutes away. There’s also stores that she can pop into if need be.

Anyway she said it was too early and I said I’d try to get it for Friday and maybe my mom could take me since I was visiting them this weekend anyway. I’d just go a day early. When I call back the Friday time slot is full. So the woman on the phone says about 10:45 Thursday. My mil is basically screaming like a banshee saying why don’t I wait til next week and they should have called me before now.

I’m stressed but make the appointment. I go upstairs and call my mom to give her the news and ask if she’d be willing to come on Thursday and bring me home since I’d be waiting for my husband to get off of work. No problem. I’m in tears on the phone because my mother in law is basically blaming me that they didn’t call me sooner and I’m sorry, I don’t want to wait til next week to have a test that could potentially change my life.

Sometimes I wish she’d just move out and be done with it.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!