Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #286411

, , , | Unfiltered | March 15, 2023

I was at the grocery store today and was not aware that mini-muffins were buy one get one free, so the cashier sent the bagger to get another box. He went off in completely the wrong direction, so we had to wait and a supervisor showed up and asked what was going on. The cashier explained that she’d sent the bagger away to get a box of muffins, but he went in the wrong direction. The supervisor told me that I would need to go to customer service, but the cashier said she’d already typed in the code. By this time another customer had shown up and begun to put her groceries on the cart, so when the supervisor went off to find the missing bagger, I asked the other customer if plastic was okay. She asked me to repeat myself due to our masks, so I asked her again if plastic was okay. She was shocked and told me that I didn’t have to do that, but I told her I’d done it at a store in Lawrence. I managed to get some of her household necessities bagged before the bagger arrived with my muffins and I could finally leave.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!