Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28484

Unfiltered | July 24, 2017

This happened today me and my friend are bronies we’re very moderate about that only speaking of It with other brony friends or if someone ask us about well…while I was haging out at his home to make plans for the season 7 premiere and just having fun his uncle and very young I’ll say at most 6 year old cousin came and he let him play with his PS3 but he had an MLP wallpaper and as soon as his uncle saw that started saying how he’s inmature for liking such a thing while being an adult(he turned 18 last year I’m 22)how his carrer choice sucks(journalism)among other stuff and I took a glance at his kid how was playing GTA 5 I didn’t say a thing but couldn’t help but think:Aren’t you being kind of a hypocrite for telling a legal adult multiple insults for his choices in life and liking something that’s for kids(It’s the inteded audience but what the heck multple adults like and also watch stuff that’s ment for kids) while your kid is playing a game inteded for adults in which you can commit every crime your mind can come up with???

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!