Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #284789

, , | Unfiltered | February 28, 2023

One of the reasons I love my dogs’ vet is because they used to price-match prescriptions–if you could find the medicine cheaper at an online pharmacy, they’d match it. However, due to a certain health crisis, they’ve had to make serious budget cuts, including cancelling this policy. Since their prices are usually much higher than online pharmacies, I decide to try [Brand X] pharmacy, since their prices were always the lowest. I soon found out why.
One of my dogs needed an antibiotic, so I placed my order with [Brand X] pharmacy and had them contact my vet to get the prescription. That alone took 2 days. They processed my payment (meaning, they took my money right away), and the status of the order said “Processing,” so I waited. And waited. And waited.
After about a week of the order still marked as “Processing,” I called [Brand X] pharmacy to find out what the delay was. Only then did I learn that they were out of stock of that medicine, and was told to wait a few days to see if it would come in. So I waited. And waited. And waited.
Another week goes by, and I call again. And get the same response–it’s not in stock, they don’t know when it will be in, and I should try again in a few more days. At no time during this process was I notified by [Brand X] pharmacy that they were out of stock, and they never had an ETA of when the medicine would be in–I had to initiate all communication.
Completely fed up, I cancelled my order and re-placed it at [Brand Name] pharmacy. They got the prescription from my vet the same day I placed the order, and I had the medicine in my hands 3 days later. And they didn’t process my payment until they actually shipped the order (it took at least a week to get my money back from [Brand X] pharmacy).
I am now a loyal [Brand Name] pharmacy customer–they may cost more, but the speed and service are worth it.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!