Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28413

Unfiltered | May 4, 2017

Note to this story: I was blessed with a resting B**** face worthy of any Evil Queen in kids show and since I resigned myself I’ll never look like a bubbly-happy-nice girl, I play my cards and go for that Femme Fatale style. It can come as intimidating but I’m actually the sweetest person inside, if you care enough to not juge on appearence.

I’m on my way home from work one morning, using the metro. First person I see when the door open to let me in, was someone who looked a lot like one of my cousin, who I’m definitly not on good ground with.

I quickly realize it’s not her, I feel releaved and I sit close by this person.

I guess I gave her the nasty look because she almost jump on her friend to say” have you seen how she looked at me?!” and they go on speculating about me, believing I can’t hear.

Thinking I’ll be nice and disfuse this misunderstanding, I turn to them and say: Yeah, sorry about that stinky eyes look, you just happen to look a lot like my cousin who I have issue with at the moment. Last person I wanted to deal with, after a long night shift alone extended by a no-call, no-show morning shift employed. Anyone look extra angry and is irratable after 14h of work and knowing I’m waited on evening shift later, I’m seeing my sleep vanish every minutes passing. Anyway, just excuse a too tired stranger mistake.

The person herself let it go, and just seem more relaxed. I think we are all good but that person friend’s let hell brake loose: How dare you look at anyone like that? don’t you have no manner?! You are the rudest being ever! You F***** B**** think you are all this and that huh, I’ll teach you a lesson on how to treat people D***** C*** can’t even tell people appart? You F****** stupid! Low life creep how dare you talk back to us like that. Still feeling all high and migthy? Snob like you should not mess with real good people like us…she was still going at it as I walked off at my stop. I made a mistake, explain and presented my excuses but, somehow, I’m still the bad one?Sure…not impressed.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!