Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28400

Unfiltered | May 2, 2017

(In my art class, we are currently glazing clay sculptures, or painting them with a special kind of paint. Our teacher has it that different colors are at different tables and that they don’t move from one table to another, so people have to move from table to table to get paint, and cannot place the paint in smaller containers. Since white glaze is being used by a lot of people, the table surrounding the white is pretty crowded, including me. I have been told by many people that I am quite annoying, although no one really does anything except say “Shut up”. A female classmate’s original seat is in the table, so she decides to squeeze and start another project, because she is done painting.)

Classmate: Hey, can you move over? I’m trying to get stuff done *she says as she is talking to her friends on the other side of the table*.

Me: Nah, you could move to that empty table on the other side of the room though, if you need more elbow room.

Classmate: Dude, MOVE! This is my seat!

Me: I know, and that person using blue over there is in my seat? So the seat you’re trying to get into isn’t really your seat for the time being.

Classmate: Move.

Me: Ok

Classmate: MOVE!

Me: Ok, eventually.

Classmate: You’re really pissing me off, Goddamn it, MOVE

Me: Sure.

Classmate: I’m getting really heated right now. I WILL shove you. MOVE!

Me: I mean, the seat over there has plenty of space?

Classmate: F***ing, MOVE

Me: When I’m done.

Classmate: That’s it

(She then proceeds to grab her backpack and shove me over about 3 feet, causing me to mess up some of my glaze and 2 people on the other side to mess up as well)

Classmate: *turns to her friends* See, people like this who disrespect me like that, I’m not afraid to hurt.

Me: Ok, that’s cool.

Classmate: I wasn’t talking to you, [My name].

Me: But I voiced my opinions anyway, because I don’t care about what others think.

Classmate: F*** you, you little S***

Me: Okay.

(Unfortunately, the art teacher didn’t see her shove me over, and sided with her later when he was told the story. If the art teacher was out, I probably would’ve slapped her)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!