Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28324

Unfiltered | February 14, 2017

I work the evening shift, so when I come home it’s usually midnight or later. Tonight on my way into my apartment complex. I have to clip a curb to avoid a pedestrian in the drive, but the complex is full of oblivious college students so I don’t think much of it. Then, as I’m getting my stuff out of the car, the same person – a young, fairly well-dressed woman – walks by me and waves. I think this is a little weird because my parking lot is kind of a long way from where I saw her last. Then as I’m walking up the stairs to my apartment, I hear her heels behind me. That sets off alarm bells, because she had pretty definitely been headed in a different direction when she walked by me and had to have doubled back to get to my stairs. I turn around, and she’s just sort of staring, one foot on the stairs below mine.

I ask if she needs help or something, and she says ‘No, I just have a feeling like I should follow you.’

After a moment of dumbfounded silence, I just tell her that I’m going home, so I’d rather she stop. She just says okay and wanders away, and I get into my apartment and lock the door.
Weird enough to follow a stranger around at all, but at a**-o-clock in the morning? Why did she think that would be an okay thing to do!?

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!