Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28223

Unfiltered | October 29, 2016

(It’s the Moon Festival, or the “Mid Autumn Festival.” My friend and I are eating in the back as it is too loud up in the front. I’m eating some snacks when a group of kids show up.)

Me: “Hey. [Friend], I’m going to go get some sodas; can you watch my food?”

Friend: “Sure.”

(When I return I see my friend surrounded by the group of kids, two of which are 14 or 15.)

Me: Ummm, what’s going on?

Friend: I don’t know…

Kid #1: Hey you!

Me: What?

Kid #1: You left your food here, you’re littering, you’re destroying the Earth you idiot!

Me: I just went to pick up sodas, I asked my friend to watch my food so this didn’t happen.

Friend: (Gives the death glare to kids)

Kid #2: Whatever, just don’t do it again!

(They then move to the other side of the area)

Me: FINALLY, they were annoying.

(Later those kids return throwing a water bottle at us)

Friend: (Angrily) Hey stop!

Kid #1: (Laughs) Ha, whatever. (Keeps kicking)

Friend: You were yelling at us for littering, look at what you’re doing!

Kid #3: Psh, we’ll do what we want (Walks to other side)

(Our last encounter was the worst.)

Friend: Hey check out this pen I found, (Uses back of pen on wall making the pen make little dots on her hand)

Kid #1: HEY! YOU’RE DOING GRAFFITI!

Me: Umm, no she isn’t she’s not even writing on the wall.

Kid #2: (Whips out phone ) I’m recording this to show to the police, my dad’s an officer, so ha!

Me: (Losing temper) I DARE YOU TO COME OVER HERE, THERE IS NO INK ON THIS WALL WHAT SO EVER!

Kid #2: My dad’s a police officer, so I can beat you up with out getting arrested.

Me: Oh you want to play dirty?

Friend: “You shouldn’t have done that.

Kid #1: H-hey, what are you doing?

(With a creepy grin I step closer, and I pull out a bottle of tic tacs in a medicine bottle)

Me: Oh you poor kids, you had such a long life ahead of you…

Kids: Umm, what…

Me: My father’s a pharmacist, so I can poison you can I? If you’re dead….Who’s going to tell daddy?

Kids: (Runs away)

Friend: (Rolls over with laughter) Nice one!

Me: They had it coming. Little snots.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!