Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28197

Unfiltered | September 21, 2016

In high school, there was a guy who I was good friends with for the first couple of years of high school and we had a lot of good laughs together and we actually grew up across the street. During year 9, I noticed his personality and attitude towards me have drastically changed and he seems to be making fun of me to try and impress a group of more popular boys. Soon after, I hear from other classmates that he is saying things behind my back which are really insulting. Suddenly one day out of the blue he happily invites me to his place- my heart sinks however when I see he has invited his new wannabe friends. Sadly for him, I know exactly what he is trying to do, so I have some fun.

Friend: GOD!! This guy is SOOOOO f****** annoying!

Me: At least I don’t throw tantrums like a little girl when I lose at games! Seriously broke his controller the other day because I beat him at Perfect Dark!

His new friends laugh slightly at this, from the outset it is clear they aren’t impressed with my friend but are being polite.

Friend: Be quiet you idiot! Here’s an impression of him

He then proceeded to put on a really nasally and sarcastic voice that sounds nothing like me.

Friend: BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, MY NAME IS (My Name) and I’m F****** idiot! BLAH BLAH BLAH

Me; You sound like a constipated moose!

His new friends laugh loudly at this- my friend looks irked

Friend: You know he talks during movies too? He always like “BLAH BLAH, BLAH- OH THAT LOOKS JUST MY AUNTY FLO!”

Me: Don’t have an aunty Flo, you moron!

Friend: “OH LOOK AT THAT- HE LOOKS LIKE MY UNCLE TERRANCE!”

Me: No Uncle Terrance either- you suck at this!

Friend: OH BLAH BLAH- HE LOOKS LIKE MY COUSIN WALLY

Me: Dude you just making an ass of yourself!

The new friends are laughing at hard at this

New Friend: Oh mate, you just sound like your balls haven’t dropped yet

New Friend 2: Yeah dude seriously, that sounds nothing like him

Me: You want to continue making a fool of yourself or shall we play some N64?

Friend: SHUT UP A****** GET OUT!!”

His Dad then came running into the room to find out what all the noise was about- my friend proceeded to rant how I was embarrassing him. I then countered explain he had been making fun of me. His Dad forced him to apologize, I got a sarcastic and insulting apology and I still left. The next day at school he came up to me, not apologize properly but to yell at me in front of people for “Making him look bad!” I never spoke to that guy again- his new friends didn’t stick around either and soon found he was now bad-mouthing them behind their backs. By the end of the year, he didn’t have any mates left.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!