Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28153

Unfiltered | July 21, 2016

(My brother and I are waiting for my cousin to pick us up from work. Normally I drive us but I loaned my car to my cousin who needed to run some errands. Instead of meeting us when we get out, we wait thirty minutes before we see my car speed around the corner. It then swerves and clips a car going the opposite direction. I see both cars pull over as we start walking toward the accident. Instead of my cousin I see my dad stagger out and nearly fall under the car. The police are called as soon as my dad tries to get back in the car this is the conversation we have.)

Officer: Your father has a suspended license, he should not be driving especially in this condition.

Me: I understand that. He has never been aloud to drive my car. My cousin was supposed to me and my brother up.

Officer: Well how did he get your car?

Me: I have no idea.

Officer: Well he is going to be arrested for driving on a suspended license and driving under the influence.

Me: Good could you keep him there.

(It turns out my cousin dropped my car off at my house an hour before we got off work. My dad was already drunk when he got my keys and went out drinking some more. Some how he remembered to pick us up. My car needed to be towed, my dad was arrested, and my brother and I had to wait another hour for our mom to get off work before we got a ride home. And no the police didn’t keep my dad.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!