Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #281139

, | Unfiltered | January 18, 2023

I really need to see a doctor to get my vaccinations refreshed, but keep pushing it off to actually make an appointment. My husband has finally had enough and decides to take me there – we are seeing the same GP and they know we’re married and totally fine with one making appointments for the other one. For the purpose of the story I need to add that I love incredibly dumb wordplays and bad jokes, which keeps annoying my husband.

Husband: “I’m going to pick you up from work on tuesday and then we’re going to get your vaccinations. I was thinking about going there today after my work to get you an appointment, but they close early on Fridays so I got there too late.”

Me *already grinning*: “So, what were you going to tell them when they ask what you’d like your wife to be vaccinated against? Ask them if they have anything against dumbness?”

Husband: “No. I think your humour is the more pressing issue here!”

Me *trying to stifle laughter, feigning innocence*: “I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

I already see it coming…

Husband: “Now I think that part about the vaccine against dumbness isn’t entirely off the table, either.”

And yes, I’m finally going there on tuesday. It’s only tetanus though. I’m keeping my humour!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!