Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28101

Unfiltered | May 17, 2016

(I’m in high school, and this past year I was a part of the marching band. during the season, I got hit with about seven color-guard flags at one time, causing me to get a concussion with symptoms that have lasted for over six months. this takes place in class one day when I had a really bad headache and was not allowed to take pain medication)

Me: *lays head down on desk, almost in tears*

Friend: “oh my gosh, *insert my name* are you okay?”

Me: “yeah i just feel like someone is stabbing my head”

other guy: “why?”

Me: “I got a concussion from the colorgaurd a couple months ago and it still hurts”

(note: the other guy in this story played football, but was injured almost the entire season)

other guy: “I’ve had plenty of concussions, you just have to shake it off. yours isn’t that bad”

Me: “yeah except the poles are weighted and I was hit with several at a time. Im still having symptoms months later so obviously I can’t just shake it off”

other guy: “you’re just making a big deal out of it”

Me: “yes, because I want to have a raging headache everyday”

other guy: *speechless*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!