Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28089

Unfiltered | May 6, 2016

(So, I just out at the park with the kid I babysit for a least an hour a day 3 days a week and everything is going good. He wants me to play with him and his friends which I do. I then feel like someone is watching me and I turned around to see a woman most likely one of the kids mom. I go onto the ground wondering why she’s staring and she comes to me and starts to rant. I am 21 years old in this story)

Woman: Shameful having a kid at your age and whats worth your playing with the others kids! Do you want to have them catch you w***reness!

(I look at her and keep a straight face)

Woman: A young adult your age showing off your kid if he is okay to have, disgraceful!

(I don’t say anything as I see the kid I’m babysitting runs to his mom. The woman then turns around to see that and goes red faced)

Me: Yeah, I’m babysitting and that’s his mom. Also He’s 11 years old and I’m 21. I would have to of been 10 years old having him and if I did have him, it would of been through r*pe.

(The woman gulped and left the park, with a young boy trailing behind)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!