Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28061

Unfiltered | April 7, 2016

Me and my brother are at home, Im 25 and he’s 21. My little brother lives with me due to his mental disorders. His docter doesn’t like the idea of him living alone. He has a chemical burn covering the whole right side of his face.

There is a knock at the door and since my brother is the closest. He answers it. There is a man at the door. He is at least around 40.

Man: Hello im here to ask you about-

He stops to notice my brothers burn.

Man: What the f*** happened to you!

Brother: B-burn..nt mys-self… (My brother is stuttering)

The man gives a disgusted look.

Man: err… um well im here from [church name] and I’d like to know if you have accepted Jesus into your life?

Brother: N-no

The man now has a scowl on his face.

Man: Well them maybe if you did you wouldn’t have that large f****** tumour of your stupid face you Heathen!

He thrusts a psmphlet into my brothers chest and storms away.

Brother: I don’t get their bunch. They want people to come join their church but are so threatening to others. Love thy neighbor is constantly forgotten sadly.

Me: For a guy whom has a broken mind, you sure are far more of a human than they will ever be.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!