Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28034

Unfiltered | March 11, 2016

(When I was in 10th grade, my best friend and used to share “Hallway Stories” with each other. “Hallway Stories” were things that we heard other students talking about in the hallway on our way to class. The best one was when my friend overheard a guy say, “Yeah, man, I totally gangbanged like 8 chicks last night.” It is the morning a few days after the incident and my friend comes up to my locker.)

Friend: So I’m gonna need your number.

Me: What do you mean? You have my number.

(It actually wasn’t weird for my best friend to just realize she doesn’t have my number because I had limited texting, and didn’t text much, so we didn’t communicate over text quite often.)

Friend: It’s not the right one… I forgot that one of the numbers is wrong, and so I sent some random person this.

(She hands me her phone which has a conversation with a person who is entered as me in her contacts. This is the conversation:)

Friend: Yeah, man, I totally gangbanged 8 chicks last night.

Random person: Who is this?

Friend: Dude, I gangbanged EIGHT chicks.

Random person: Why the are you sharing this with me? Who the f*** are you?

Friend: Come on, [My Name], who else would this be?

Random person: I don’t know! That’s why I’m asking you! WHO ARE YOU??

Friend: Who else would gangbang 8 chicks?

Random person: WHO ARE YOU??

(At this point my friend realized her mistake and rather than saying she was sorry, she sent this instead:)

Friend: DUNDER MIFFLIN THIS IS PAM.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!