Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28029

Unfiltered | March 5, 2016

(My boss and I are very good friends. We talk all the time, and are constantly giving each other gifts. It’s the night before Valentines day, and our regular coworker has called in sick, as her kids and grandkids who live with her have gotten her sick, to the point of throwing up. My boss has 4 kids herself, all whom have been sick on and off the last few days, and cannot come into to work herself. She has asked me to cover the shift, and I have agreed. She then messages me.)

Boss: ” There is a bottle of Moscato on my desk for you, and chocolate by the time clock to pick from.”

Me: “Aww. Thank you. You are the best boss ever.”

Boss: “Well, I do love ya! LOL”

Me: ” It’s cause I’m awesome and don’t have germ incubators in my house.”

(My boss knows that I do not have children, nor do I want them. Instead, I have my 2 cats and 1 dog. We commonly refer to them as fur babies, or furry children.)

Boss: ” Amen to that! I will never harass you about not being a baby maker…. I will spoil your fur babies instead.”

Me: “Lol. Yes. Spoiling my furbabies is much better than kids who spread germs and make everyone sick. It’s a bonus for everyone! Plus, I will never turn down overtime pay!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!