Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #27903

Unfiltered | October 31, 2015

(I am fluent in Spanish, however, only a couple of my friends are aware of this despite the fact that I’m Hispanic. I’m sitting with my best friend, who is light skinned and a redhead, in our digital media class. There are a couple guys who have been making fun of her in Spanish, not knowing that I know exactly what they are saying.)

Guy #1: *in Spanish* “That redhead needs to get a tan. She’s so ugly!”

Guy #2: *in Spanish* “She will be going to hell for looking like the devil’s child haha.”

Guy #3: *in Spanish* “Come on guys, there’s no need to be rude. I find her kind of pretty…”

Guy #2: Oh yeah, with those coke bottle glasses, she sureeeee is attractive.

Guy #3: Those aren’t even close to coke bottles glasses! You two are shallow.

Guy #1: Why does that other girl *gestures to me* even hang out with her? She should be hanging out with better people other than that piece of s***!

(At this point, my friend knows that they are talking about her and looks at me with a hurt expression and asking what they said about her. I ignore her question, stand up, walk over, and handle it myself.)

Me: *in Spanish* “You guys are by far, the rudest and most arrogant c**** I have ever come across in my life! Look at you guys, thinking you have the right to talk behind someone’s back and judge them so harshly.”

Guy #2: *in English* “You speak Spanish? *goes wide eyed*

Me: *in English* ” Yeah I do a**hole *in Spanish* and if I EVER hear you two talk about anyone like that again, I will personally make sure that you’re slapped so hard, that your s*** egos will go down with your nonexistent man hood.

(I turned and went back to my computer and hugged my friend. Hers, as well as the two guy’s jaws dropped to the floor, even though she didn’t fully understand what I said. Guy #3 came over at the end of class and apologized for their behavior, and even got my friend’s number! They’ve been dating since. If you’re going to talk crap, at least make sure no one around you can understand!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!