Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #272019

, , | Unfiltered | November 14, 2022

*I have a long history of being bullied throughout my school life and a bit beyond. This was a long time ago, as I graduated high school at 16 and am now 30. I don’t know many of the locals personally, though I still live in the same village where I went to high school. This story happens in late January, as I’ve just walked out of a chain bakery shop with my lunch. As I crossed the road toward the bench where I usually sit an eat, two big blokes in a pick-up-truck honk to get my attention. The passenger rolls his window down to talk to me.*

Man: Did you used to hang out with *name I don’t recognize*?

Me: *removing one of my earbuds* Sorry, who?

Man: *repeats* Did you used to hang out with *name I don’t recognize*.

Me: Sorry, I don’t know who that is. I’m terrible with names.

Man: “You used to be mates, he’s a f***k up, like you!”

*The two men laugh and then drive away, leaving me standing there, wondering what on earth just happened. I didn’t think much of it, given how out of the blue the whole interaction was, though it did bring back a few painful memories of high school.*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!