Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #270873

, , | Unfiltered | October 30, 2022

My cat is an idiot. he’s territorial, but cannot fight well, so often gets beaten up by other cats no matter how much I watch him or keep him inside. He finds a way to get to them when I turn my head. In addition to this, there had been a cat who lived a few doors down but liked hanging out with our old upstairs neighbors until he had passed away. He’d been a grumpy old sod but had mostly ignored my boy.

Well, that grump had a brother. After the grump passed away the brother came looking for him, and my cat was enraged! Nothing would do but to drive this new invader away.

The new cat was a large fellow, at least twice the size of mine. He was also slow and ponderous. But, crucially, he was also thick as a brick and full of love. So when my boy tried his oh-so-cunning attacks? He basically couldn’t get through the layers of fur and fat of the newcomer. Once he had exhausted himself thoroughly, the newcomer was not only still there, but seemed overjoyed. My cat could not understand what was going on, so he simply gave up trying to chase this giant away.

And that is how my idiot of a cat made a friend. Until the second cat passed away, he and my cat would take turns visiting each others house and trying to steal each others food.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!