Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #270717

, | Unfiltered | October 23, 2022

(Me and my Stepdad are fluent in French and are visiting a little fish market. He’s a little rusty on his French and I just wanted to get to our flat and was rushing him, so he was quite annoyed at me)

[In French]
Stepdad: Those are some lovely swimming pools, there’s nothing like cooking a fresh swimming pool locally caught.
Seller: *obviously trying not to laugh and appreciate his attempt of using the native language* Yes Sir, the fresher the better.
Stepdad: Why are you laughing at me? Do you not agree with me?
(He was getting mad at the seller so I was going to tell him he was wrong, so we switch to English)
Me: [Stepdad] I think you meant-
Stepdad: I was just telling this man how fresh his fish are, we’ll head to the flat in a minute!
Me (to the seller, in French) : Sorry for his behaviour, we’ll be on our way. (I turn to my stepdad and switch to English) You just told him how much you love fresh swimming pools you dimwit, now let’s go before you embarrass yourself further.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!