Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #265063

, , | Unfiltered | August 13, 2022

in a tiny Cafe. It’s brightly lit and cheerful.

I’m waiting at a table. I’m quite new to the area. Nearby, a mom starts screaming at a waiter.
“This food is undercooked!” The lady shows the waiter-not much older than 20, very pretty- a perfectly executed steak.
“Ma’am, I don’t see a problem?”
“ARE YOU STUPID?” She points to a piece of juicy fat on the sides.
“MY KID CANNOT EAT THIS! ITS INEDIBLE! YOU OUTTA BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!” The waiter bows her head and nods.
“No,” I say to the lady-
“This girl has NOTHING to do with what’s on YOUR plate- she just takes it around and drops it off. The steak is FINE and if your kid can’t eat them CUT IT OFF. What’s your name?” I ask, turning to the waiter.
“[her name]” she said quietly.
The lady, fuming screams and stops her feet.
“Before you have a tantrum worse than any child, I think you might want to find a new restaurant to critic, since your just so good at it.”
The woman grabs her kids and, angrily, screams,
“KNOW YOUR PLACE.”
“Oh, I do, Ma’am. I have a great place saving your country.” I said calmly, showing my military badge. Her face paled and she backed up.
“Make got food better,” She snarled at the waitress before storming away.
“Thank you, SHES been a nightmare for years!” The manager said. He had walked out without me even noticing. I nod and sit again.
“May I please have a lemonade?”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!