Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #264723

, | Unfiltered | August 5, 2022

(My dad was getting married in a private wedding at his house. I didn’t want to go, since I was still grieving my mom, but my brother insisted. All of us were pretty sad, dwelling on our dead mother, and at moments I was barely holding back tears. My brother looked somber. My elder sister was openly bawling, which was weird, since she’s not emotional.)

Pastor: “Would you like to make a speech, [Sister]? About [Dads New Wife]?”

Sister: *tears streaming * “U-um uh, what can I say? [Dad’s wife] is a l-l-lovely person, she-she helped my b-b-brother, and she’s been g-good to my dad, and uh….we w-w-w…wish them all the happiness in the world! Excuse me!” *goes to the back with her boyfriend and loud mournful crying can be heard*

Pastor: “Uh, thank you….”

(I would’ve took pity on her and gave the speech myself, but I didn’t know dad’s new wife very well, and had no idea what to say about her. I was glad the pastor didn’t pick me. Brother looked like he was regretting making us go to the wedding, but didn’t say anything.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!