Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #263338

, , | Unfiltered | July 24, 2022

I work on ship, normally 2 weeks on and off, but have to sort out my own travel.
Normally drive it, but car broke down, so had to suffer public transport. This happened a few years ago, when they just started self bag drop.

Using a well known budget airline, I rocked up at the airport after a particularly rough 3weeks of mostly night shifts, not a happy camper and don’t want to deal with people.

Having checked in online, standing in the looong queue to check my bag in, I was approached by a service agent “would you like to use fast bag drop, it’s much quicker and easier” Ok, pulled out the queue, led to the machine, bag weighed, ticket printed, I attach to bag, head over to the bag drop conveyor belt.

Self same service agent then points out that the self drop conveyor belt isn’t working yet, and that I need to join the bag drop queue to drop off my now checked in bag. The same queue I was pulled out in the first place, which has now grown by approximately 20 people!

Thanks easyjet for the “much quicker and easier way” that set me back a good 1/2 hour!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!