Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #260760

, | Unfiltered | June 24, 2022

(I’m the bad colleague in this story, although it was unintentional.)

Colleague A: You’re going out to buy lunch? Can you stop by the fruit stall and pick up some kiwis for me?

Colleague B: Me too, I want (names several different fruits)

Me: Sure

(I go to the stall, which has several cut fruits in bags on display in the refrigerator. There are a number of people crowding around, and the fruits are jumbled together. It takes me ages to spot kiwis. Finally, I spot a round green fruit from the back and grab it quickly, stuffing it into a plastic bag with all the other fruits. I head back to the office without checking.)

Colleague A: Where’s my kiwis?

Me: Aren’t they in the bag with the other fruits?

Colleague A: No, there are only green apples left. (Colleague B), are these yours?

Colleague B: No, I’ve taken all mine.

Colleague A: Don’t tell me you got me green apples instead of kiwis?

(To my shock, I found that was exactly what I had done! Everyone started making cracks about me having presbyopia, and it became a running joke in the office.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!