Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #259514

, , , | Unfiltered | June 4, 2022

My college roommate needs to buy a suit, which she needs for an in-class presentation. She asks for help shopping for one. I’m not a big fan of clothes shopping, but I agree to come along and provide feedback.

Including the time spent waiting for the first bus, the bus ride, the time spent waiting for the connecting bus, the second bus ride, and the walk from the bus stop (which is on the street) across the parking lot to the mall entrance, the trip to the mall takes an hour and a half. We spend hours at the mall, way more time than I’d really expected to spend shopping for one outfit. I don’t need to buy anything, so we’re just focused on getting the suit. My roommate tries on suits at several stores. I’m as supportive as I can be, but I become bored after the first hour. My roommate can’t decide which suit she likes. We take a break to have lunch in the food court, and when we’ve finished our meal, she reveals that she’s decided which suit she wants: the very first suit she tried on.

I’m very annoyed but try not to show it. My roommate thanks my profusely, but by the time we get back to our dorm room, seven hours have passed. I decide that she can go on her own next time.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!