Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #258888

, , | Unfiltered | May 22, 2022

My neighbors are my boyfriend’s grandparents. One time, my bf and I are at the grocery store, talking to the cashier, who seems nice, until…
Cashier; It’s really nice of you to shop together. Cute.
Me; yeah, it’s easier to just use one car and pick up the stuff for his grandparents at the same time.
Cashier; your grandparents?
Bf; yeah, they were going to go grocery shopping, but we just told them we’d do it, as long as we get a list.
Cashier; you should be ashamed. Living with your grandparents is bad enough, but making them house your girlfriend, too!
Bf; woah, woa-
Cashier; I moved out of home at 19, and my parents were living alone by 18! But you’re still living with your grandparents.
Bf; hey, a**hole! I don’t live with my grandparents, I’m visiting them. And she (nods to me) is their next-door neighbor. Shut up and just give me my reciept.
The cashier rolls her eyes, muttering “yeah right.” We filed a complaint, and the manager told us she tends to jump to conclusions about people, and has gotten in trouble several times for It.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!