Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #258882

, | Unfiltered | May 22, 2022

I work at an office that deals with walk-in clients. A woman walks in, holding a phone. She wants to cut in line.

Me: Excuse me, please wait till I helped this gentleman.

After assisting the customer and my co-worker dealing with the rest of the line, I finally welcome the woman.

Woman: Excuses me, can I call my curator?

Me: Eh, if you want to, I can wait.

Woman: No, I mean, can you call my curator for me?

Me: I’m sorry, miss, I can’t use my phone to call someone for you.

Woman: But it’s only a second! Can’t you call him to tell him he needs to call me?

Me: Again, I’m sorry, but I can’t use my company phone to call someone else. (At this point I don’t even know if she’s a client, because she never introduced herself)

Woman: But I need to talk to my curator immediately and I don’t have any minutes left on my card! I don’t have the money!

Me: I apologize, but I simply can’t use my phone for non-work related issues.

Woman: Amazing service, you b*tch!

She leaves in a huff, flipping the finger. Well… charming, I guess.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!