Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #258856

, , | Unfiltered | May 21, 2022

(When the bus driver has his speaker on full volume, I like to listen in on the messages from dispatch. It can vary from the mundane as in looking for extra drivers for a particular event, lost property, over the technical as in unexpected detours due to accidents to community service as in looking for lost children or elderly. One evening, I was on a bus overhearing dispatch relaying a detour for the bus I am on. I see the driver looking to his mate (just happen to be another driver who was not working) and see quizzical looks on both faces. I stay quiet but remain observant to the point where they had to deviate. As suspected, they had no clue, so I work myself forward.)

Me: You need to follow the tram rails.
Drivers mate: (annoyed) Ma’am, we need to follow a detour.
Me: Yes, I know, you need to follow the tram rails to your left.
(Driver starts turning left).
Me: No no, you need the middle street.
Driver (reluctantly following instructions): hey, this is (street) dispatch named.
(They follow the route somewhat more relaxed.)
Me: At this square, you need to go straight ahead but best is to go around the statue. No, one more street.
(Both the driver and his mate look relieved.)
Driver: Thanks. I got it from here.
Me: You’re welcome.
(I got safely home).

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!